January 27, 2009 - Apology to the Muslim World - Al Arabiya
"Sometimes we've made mistakes...we have not been perfect."
April 1, 2009 - London
"I would say that if you look at the distractions of this crisis in the United States...clearly has...if you look at it with respect to a regulatory system that was inadequate in the GLOBAL financial district..."
April 2, 2009 G-20 - Summit of World Leaders
I would like to think that with my election and the early decisions that we've made, and you're starting to see some restoration of America's standing in the world."
April 3, 2009
Apology to France and Europe - Strasbourg, France
"America...there's a failure to appreciated Europe's leading role in the world."
"There have been times when America's shown arrogance."
April 6, 2009 - Ankara, Turkey
"I know the trust that binds the US and Turkey has been strained and I know that strain is shared in many places where the Muslim faith is practiced.
So let me say this as clearly as I can...the United States is NOT, and will NEVER, be at war with Islam."
April 6, 2009 - Turkish Parliament
"The United States is still working through some of our own darker periods in our history."
April 17, 2009
"I know the promise of partnerships have gone unfulfilled in the past."
"At times, we sought to dictate on terms."
April 20, 2009 - Apology for mistakes of the CIA - Langley, VA
"Don't be discouraged that we have to acknowledge that potentially we've made some mistakes."
April 21, 2009 - Washington, DC
"...memos that were released reflected...in my view...that's why I discontinued those enhanced interrogations."
May 21, 2009 - Apology for War on Terror - Washington, DC
"Unfortunately faced with an uncertain threat, our government made a series of hasty decisions."
May 21, 2009 - Apology for Guantanamo - Washington, DC
"Our government was defending positions that undermine the rule of law."
All of these things that Obama is doing to try to paint himself as the person who is going to save America from herself:
- Closing Gitmo
- Trying islamic radicals in NY
- Building Mosque at Ground Zero on September 11, 2011
- Giving shout outs at conference after islamic radical kills people at Ft. Hood
- Says policemen "acted stupidly"
- Says Arizona law enforcement will racial profile and round up 'brown people", and he said if people do not have ID in Arizona, it will be "Adios, amigos"
- Passes unconstitutional health insurance government takeover
- Latin American leaders bash America, and Obama joins in
- Russia will not demand sanctions for Iran building up nukes
- China will not stop N. Korea from building nukes
- Radical islamic terrorists have tried several times to kill massive amounts of Americans
THIS is what we get for all that hope and change Obama voters believed in. How is that working for you now?