Glenn Beck's boycotter, Reverend Wallis, helped write Wall Street reform bill
Reverend Jim Wallis, the social justice preacher who is Obama's spiritual advisor for now, wrote a book called, Rediscovering Values: On Wall Street, Main Street, and Your Street.
Here are some of the crucial points in his book according to Amazon:
- Spending money we don't have for things we don't need is a bad foundation for an economy or a family.
- It's time to stop keeping up with the Joneses and start making sure the Joneses are okay.
- The values of commercials and billboards are not the things we want to teach our children.
- Care for the poor is not just a moral duty but is critical for the common good.
- A healthy society is a balanced society in which markets, the government, and our communities all play a role.
- The operating principle of God's economy says that there is enough if we share it.
Rev. Wallis and the Sojourners are boycotting Glenn Beck, for exposing the people who helped Obama write the bills that are bankrupting America, and causing the market to go down, down, down...
Start taking your money out of the bank and stuffing it into your mattresses, folks, because the market is about to crash!